Fox "news" host, Neil Cavuto, recently had Michael Brown on to attack President Obama's handling of British Petroleum (BP) oil disaster, and what he got was nothing short of astonishing.
Now, Cavuto and Fox are doing their best to excuse the conspiracy theories spewed by Heck-of-a-job Brownie, who has become the defacto head of the Oil Spill Truthers.
Via Media Matters:
- Cavuto digs deeper in response to controversy over his Brown interview
- Michael Brown was echoing Fox's Eric Bolling when pushing his insane oil rig conspiracy theory
- Scarborough: Katrina-Oil Spill Comparison Is "Obscene," Anybody Using Analogy Is "An Idiot"
- O'Reilly Calls Criticism Of Obama's Response To Oil Spill "Insane"
- Even Dick Morris thinks Brown's conspiracy theory that Obama wanted oil spill to get worse is "nonsense"