2.23.2010

Learn to Speak Tea Bag!

Originally Posted January 8, 2010. I think it bares repeating:

Oh, those silly Teabaggers have no sense of humor.

"Muslim extremist, meet Tea Party extremist. Tea Party extremist, meet Muslim extremist."
Via Mark Fiore:
The death threats keep coming this fine morning. I guess the Tea Party crew is determined to have “death panels” one way or another. The dustup started because of this cartoon:



To all of you who have written emails and comments, I really wish I could respond to every one of you. I truly appreciate your taking the time to write, even if we may be on different sides of the political fence. If there is one thing that my politically mixed San Francisco/Idaho background has taught me, it is benefit of continuing a discussion even if you don’t agree. Too often these days, the Left and the Right immediately shut down if you are deemed to be from the opposing camp. Here’s to good discussion even if we don’t agree.

Now please don’t kill me :-)

see more from Mark Fiore...
Bookmark and Share

blog comments powered by Disqus