1.05.2010

Colbert Mocks RedState’s Erickson and Some of His More Despicable Comments

Happy New Year! Love, Stephen (partial transcript h/t to Think Progress):

Erick Erickson

Erick Erickson opposes the Republican National Committee's purity test because the voters should decide.


COLBERT: "Now, speaking of standing on the issues, I, I am proud of some of the things I’ve said on this show. For instance, I said that Rosa Parks was overrated. Ok. I thought that was bold and I stand by it. She broke the law. But you sir, have put me to shame. You have twittered the following things. You said of Justice Souter that he was “a goat f#$king child molester.” You said that Linda Douglass, the White House health care spokesperson, was the “Joseph Goebbels of health care.” And you said of Nobel Prize winner Barack Obama, “I did not realize the Nobel Committee had affirmative action quotas.” Now…"
Oh, and Stephen's gone HD:
High-Definition Upgrade


Bookmark and Share

blog comments powered by Disqus