Guest Blogger Shoq: The #FF Hashtag and the Anytime #FF tag

My twitter friend, @Shoq wrote this great piece about people using (abusing) the #FollowFriday (or #FF) hashtags on twitter. I am most definitely guilty of it. I find my codependent issues truly rearing their ugly head (like Putin!) every Friday as I make my #FF mentions.

It's pretty pathological at this point! I don't want to leave anyone out and yet I'm so tired of doing it. Worst part thought is that it's extremely time consuming.

Decisions, decisions.

I'm still not sure what I want to do, but in the mean time, here's Guest Blogger @Shoq and his #FF Hashtag piece (originally posted on December 4, 2009 at Shoq Value):

Shoq Value

The #FF Hashtag and the Anytime #FF tag

read more by Shoq....
Bookmark and Share

blog comments powered by Disqus