Angry Films Video: "Privatize the Millitary"

Another great video from Angry Films Production:

Privatize the Millitary

The Millitary vows to protect our country, but what if we don't want protecting? Their grip on the global markets is so tight that it chokes out competition. Who says I'd rather have a green baret over a somali warlord. I know for one I'd feel safer if I could pay a little extra and know that I was safe... until my money ran out... but if I was poor I'd rather die anyway.

More about Angry Films Production:
Angry Films investigates is a miniseries produced by Angry Films Productions. Angry Films Investigates uncovers and tears apart some of our times biggest scams. You don't have to thank us, all we ask is that you listen and become aware of the truth.

see more from great videos from Angry Films Production...
Bookmark and Share

blog comments powered by Disqus