Americans United For Change: Minority Leader Boehner, Meet The Public Option (Ad)

House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) can't find a single person who wants the Public Option included in any health care reform bill. No. Really. (h/t BarbinMD):

"I'm still trying to find the first American to talk to who's in favor of the public option, other than a member of Congress or the administration" said Boehner, whose sole recent foray into a public discussion of health care reform was a tea-party-style event in Ohio a few weeks back.

"I've not talked to one and I get to a lot of places," he told reporters at his weekly press availability. "I've not had anyone come up to me -- I know I'm inviting them -- and lobby for the public option.
Here's Americans United For Change with a possible reason why House Minority Leader John Boehner can't even a single person who favors the very popular Public Option:
It looks like someone is going to have a week like the Chamber of Commerce just had...

Bookmark and Share

blog comments powered by Disqus