Mrs. Joe Wilson: My husband is the "nut" who "hollered out, 'you lie.'"

This is too funny. Mrs. Joe Wilson, wife of Rep. Joe You lie! Wilson, explains her shock at "the nut" who was crazy enough to yell out, You lie!, at the President.

Via Think Progress:

Politico reports that Rep. Joe Wilson’s (R-SC) wife, Roxanne Wilson, admitted that she couldn’t believe her husband was “the nut” who shouted “you lie” during President Obama’s speech before a joint session of Congress last week. In a campaign video in support of her husband’s reelection, Roxanne explains:

I watched the speech. Joe called me after the speech on Wednesday night and I said, ‘Joe who’s the nut who hollered out “you lie,” “you liar”?’ And he goes, ‘It was me.’ And I said, ‘No really! Who did it?’ I couldn’t believe that Joe would say that!”

read more....
Bookmark and Share

blog comments powered by Disqus