7.03.2009

My Letter to Majority Leader Harry Reid

Josh Marshall had this quote from Harry Reid on TPM today which just made me nuts:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid:

"I'm not very good at twisting arms. I try to be more verbal and non-threatening."

(Thanks to TPM Reader RL for the catch.)

Here's a screen shot of the letter I'm faxing right now to every Democratic Senator (as well as President Obama):


Full Text (n case you can't see the screen shot):

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid via CQ Politics:
"I'm not very good at twisting arms. I try to be more verbal and non-threatening."
That’s why you’ve been one of the worst Democratic Majority Leaders in modern history.

It’s also why your colleagues won’t ever try to get rid of you.

And, why would they bother?

They know you won’t do jack shit to stop their self-serving, often corrupt, bought-and-paid-for stances on bills that affect 300 million Americans (but that their corporate masters demand they kill or weaken).

XXXX

CC: Senate Democrats, President Barack Obama
---------------

I'm so sick of this mealy-mouthed, blithering wimp.

Bookmark and Share

blog comments powered by Disqus