7.08.2009

Morning Battered Wife, Mika Brzezinski, Dismisses "real Americans" Criticism

If you recall, the battered on-air wife of Morning Doucheborough defended Sarah Plain by calling the people who support her, "real American's":

From Media Matters:

From the July 6 edition of MSNBC's Morning Joe:
Mika has now responded - basically saying, "fuck you for taking what I said exactly as I meant it and calling me on it.":
"If you guys don't understand what I'm saying ... please"
From Media Matters:
From the July 8 edition of MSNBC's Morning Joe:


read/see more....
Well, guess what, Mika. I dismiss you as a serious political voice, but in particular, I dismiss you as a self-described "liberal."

You're either delusional if you believe your words, or you're just plain full of shit like the abuser you sit next to ever morning.

Either way, you're a joke.
Bookmark and Share

blog comments powered by Disqus