The pathological doesn't fall far from the father complex, now does it? What's infuriating networks like MSNBC, through their asinine spokesperson, Alana Russo, responded to criticisms that they were giving this thing any airtime at all with, “We often have repeat guests on, from both sides of the aisle, when they are interesting and engaging. There are many people who appear frequently throughout the day on MSNBC, and Liz is a great guest.”
Make you want to puke, doesn't it? For me it was the last straw. The know nothing "political strategist" panels was bad enough. Having racist, xenophobic, homophobic Pat Buchanan moving into the MSNBC studios permanently, lock stock and barrel, was nearly too much to stomach. But, having the narcissistic bitch spew her father lies, fear-mongering propaganda -- with no one at the network bothering to question how she know so much about classified information - well, that was the final nail in the coffin for me. I no longer watch MSNBC except for Keith and Rachel.
From Media Matters:
In recent days, several commentators and journalists have highlighted Liz Cheney's frequent -- and often misinformation-filled -- national television interviews. Media Matters has updated our list of Liz Cheney's recent TV appearances, and we've found that just since May 12, she's had at least 22:
• On the June 4 edition of CNN's The Situation Room (5 p.m. hour)
• On the June 4 edition of Fox News' Your World
• On the June 4 edition of MSNBC Live (1 p.m. hour)
• On the June 4 edition of MSNBC's Morning Joe (7 a.m. hour)
• On the June 2 edition of Fox News' On the Record (Part II of Greta Van Susteren's interview with Dick and Liz Cheney)
• On the June 1 edition of Fox News' On the Record (Part I of Greta Van Susteren's interview with Dick and Liz Cheney)
• On the June 1 edition of CNN's Campbell Brown: No Bias, No Bull
see rest of list...