5.05.2009

Miss California Carrie "Boob Job" Prejean: Nude Pictures too?

Those are some Christian values you got there, sweetie. Fake boobs. Nude pics. And, YOU think you get to JUDGE others? LOL.

From MSNBC:

Carrie Prejean claims foes of her same-sex marriage views released them...

With partially nude photos of her popping up on Web sites questioning her Christian credentials, Miss California USA Carrie Prejean has fired back, claiming the racy pictures are just modeling shots and vowing to continue her battle against same-sex marriage.

“I am a Christian, and I am a model,” Prejean said in a statement released overnight to the media. “Models pose for pictures, including lingerie and swimwear photos. Recently, photos taken of me as a teenager have been released surreptitiously to a tabloid Web site that openly mocks me for my Christian faith. I am not perfect, and I will never claim to be.”

read more | digg story

blog comments powered by Disqus