4.13.2009

I have a technical question about blogging...

I need help with something and I figured the best way to get that help might just be to ask...

It's about my blog routine. Here'show I do things right now:

I find an article, video, blog post, etc. that I like. Then, I digg it, shout it, and blog it from digg into right into my blog (through digg’s “blog it” feature).

Once in my blog, it gets automatically pulled into twitter (using twitterfeed), which in turn automatically sends it to delicious (using Tweecious).

What I am trying to do now, is a have my blog posts automatically feed into my stumbleupon and my reddit accounts as well, but I haven’t been able to figure out how to do that.

If you have any suggestions on how I can also auto-submit/auto-feed my blog posts into stumbleupon and reddit… please let me know.

Something either like twitterfeed, but for stumblepon or reddit would be optimal, but it can also be like Tweecious; grabbing my tweets (rather than my blog post), as they all end up in the same place.

blog comments powered by Disqus